Team CST 4X4 tires Malaysia
Team CST Tires 4×4 Malaysia is founded by President Helen Tan of Kian Hon Tyres and managed by Team Director Gerard Kiong who guided the famous Team Maxxis 4×4 Malaysia to a record Hat-trick Champions title at Rainforest Grand Finals from 2015 to 2017. Rainforest Challenge Grand Finals has rated the top 5 world’s toughest automotive challenges.
The team has created CST brand presence through the CST Tires Malaysia platform in the local and foreign 4×4 community. Different categories of 4×4 tire performance showcases have reached tens of thousands of viewers from Malaysia to Europe and America, and to even as remote as Bulgaria and Mongolia. Furthermore, the team has associated CST brand name not only with the hardcore or competition guys, but also general public and celebrities.
• Gerard Kiong (Director)
• Frankie Chan
• Alif Satar
LAND DRAGON CL18M
LAND DRAGON CL18
• 1st – Arasniaga Offroad Challenge 2021, Kedah, Malaysia
• 2nd – Kota Belut Amature Challenge 2021, Sabah, Malaysia
• 4th – the Bukit Besi 4x4 Monsoon Challenge 2021, Terengganu, Malaysia
• Champion Open Cabin, GK International 4x4 Off-road Challenge 2019, Shah Alam, Malaysia
• Champion Hardcore, Tasik Chini Challenge 2019, Pahang, Malaysia
• 1st Runner-up Prototype (Category) – Rainforest Challenge 2019, Terengganu, Malaysia
• 1st Runner-up (Petrol) – Rainforest Challenge 2019, Terengganu, Malaysia
• 2nd Runner-up Modified Production – Rainforest Challenge 2019, Terengganu, Malaysia
CST R&D Team, Team CST Tires 4x4 Malaysia and Blanc Designs have successfully developed a new extreme tire CST Land Dragon CL18M sized at 35X10.5-16 for extreme competition use. This tire has proven successful in Malaysia with numerous state-level events and crown 1st runner up at RFC Grand Finals 2019 under the buggy category.
The same collaborative teams have again refined the CST Land Dragon CL18 sized at 36X12.5-16 to be "True-to-Height" giving the 36 and its user an added advantage in height while traversing extreme terrains.See more of Land Dragon CL-18
With the success of global sales in CL18 and CL18M, the teams have started developing a new bigger-sized global competition tire named the CST Dragon Claw CL21M. This tire will be making its debut at Borneo Safari Malaysia Grand Finals 2022 and we hope to have a podium finish with this tire to prove its worth showcasing the performance of the CL21M.See more of Land Dragon CL-18M